This is the part where the blogger who has been having a slow week in the idea department throws up a post listing the things he’s thankful for related to the topic that he/she covers.
- Curtis Granderson legging out triple after triple.
- Magglio Ordonez having a magical season with the bat
- Justin Verlander’s no hitter
- Baseball games that end at 3:30 in the morning
- Brandon Inge diving into the stands
- Placido Polanco flawless at second
- That Dave Dombrowski is the GM of the Tigers and not some other team
- Having a son who is as passionate about the Tigers and baseball as I am
- Having a wife who is exceedingly tolerant of said obsession and a daughter who wants to play tee ball
- Having the outlet and forum to share said obsession with other obsessed fans
Now go check out America’s Thanksgiving Day Parade with Grand Marshall Nate Robertson.