Programming Note

If you’re on the West side of the state I’ll be on 96.1 FM in Grand Rapids this afternoon. I’ll be joining Sean Baligian & Ryan Terpstra to talk Tigers baseball and the pennant race at about 5 p.m. this afternoon. If you’d like to listen over the nets the stream can be found at http://espn961.com.

UPDATE. The audio can be found here if you’re interested. Yes I broke out the pythagorean theorem (and mispronounced it).

1. David

September 22, 2009 at 5:19 pm

Nice interview!

2. Andrew

September 22, 2009 at 5:19 pm

Great job, Bill! I saw your programming note just in time. Glad I caught the segment with you.

3. Andre in Chi

September 22, 2009 at 5:21 pm

Sweet deal Bill, even though those two are a little obnoxious.

4. Mike in CT

September 22, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Very cool….a nice reprieve from sports talk out here, as on WFAN Mike Francesa is interviewing Joe Girardi at 5 p.m.

It’s funny, even with the Yanks a game away from clinching the playoffs there is suddenly a sense of worry among Yankee fans. Basically they’re all worried that their entire — amazing — season could come down to A.J. Burnett pitching in Game 2 of the ALDS. (Me, I’d worry about CC, he wasn’t lights out with the Tribe two years ago.)

Anyway, even the Yankees fans are suddenly a little nervy.

Let’s hope the Indians don’t figure out E-Jack tonight.

5. Andrew

September 22, 2009 at 5:25 pm

On a side note: Even though I am 0-4 in games I have watched at Comerica Park I think I’m going to get tickets to the game next Thursday afternoon against the Twins. I’m due to see the Tigers win, right?

6. Matt

September 22, 2009 at 5:55 pm

Getting into my car to drive home from work I turned on the radio just as the guys were saying, “Coming up later, an interview with…” Instantly I had to dial up the show and tell them they were in for a great chat.