Programming Note

by billfer on September 22, 2009 · 6 comments

in 2009 Season

Post image for Programming Note

If you’re on the West side of the state I’ll be on 96.1 FM in Grand Rapids this afternoon. I’ll be joining Sean Baligian & Ryan Terpstra to talk Tigers baseball and the pennant race at about 5 p.m. this afternoon. If you’d like to listen over the nets the stream can be found at http://espn961.com.

UPDATE. The audio can be found here if you’re interested. Yes I broke out the pythagorean theorem (and mispronounced it).

{ 6 comments }

David September 22, 2009 at 5:19 pm

Nice interview!

Andrew September 22, 2009 at 5:19 pm

Great job, Bill! I saw your programming note just in time. Glad I caught the segment with you.

Andre in Chi September 22, 2009 at 5:21 pm

Sweet deal Bill, even though those two are a little obnoxious.

Mike in CT September 22, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Very cool….a nice reprieve from sports talk out here, as on WFAN Mike Francesa is interviewing Joe Girardi at 5 p.m.

It’s funny, even with the Yanks a game away from clinching the playoffs there is suddenly a sense of worry among Yankee fans. Basically they’re all worried that their entire — amazing — season could come down to A.J. Burnett pitching in Game 2 of the ALDS. (Me, I’d worry about CC, he wasn’t lights out with the Tribe two years ago.)

Anyway, even the Yankees fans are suddenly a little nervy.

Let’s hope the Indians don’t figure out E-Jack tonight.

Andrew September 22, 2009 at 5:25 pm

On a side note: Even though I am 0-4 in games I have watched at Comerica Park I think I’m going to get tickets to the game next Thursday afternoon against the Twins. I’m due to see the Tigers win, right?

Matt September 22, 2009 at 5:55 pm

Getting into my car to drive home from work I turned on the radio just as the guys were saying, “Coming up later, an interview with…” Instantly I had to dial up the show and tell them they were in for a great chat.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post:

Switch to our mobile site