Today at 10 a.m. single game Detroit Tigers tickets go on sale. We’ll use this post as a place for you to share your experiences. Some details about the sale today:
- If you’re buying in person at Comerica Park, you’re probably already in line, and if you’re not you probably shouldn’t bother. Wrist bands were distributed last night so find a different avenue for getting tickets.
- Don’t use ticketmaster! The Tigers dropped ticketmaster last year so don’t go to a TM outlet because you’ll just be disappointed.
- Meijer: Meijer stores in the greater Detroit area will be selling tickets. That’s probably your best bet for buying from a ticket window. For those in the greater Troy area, Hockeytown Authentics at Big Beaver and John R will also be selling tickets.
- If you want to buy from the comfort of your own home, the phone (866-66Tigers) and internet (tigers.com) are both valid options.
- There will be no Opening Day tickets available. Those all went to season ticket holders. Red Sox and Yankees tickets will also be limited because new, partial season ticket holders who couldn’t get Opening Day tickets were given the option to purchase tickets for those games.
- And if you’re into the goodies, here is the Tigers promotional schedule.
If you don’t get everything you want, there is always the after market for a second chance at those tickets.
Good luck, and let us know how you made out.